histar

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자베타 조회 0회 작성일 2022-05-14 06:54:31 댓글 0

본문

Sneaker Review | Veja V-12 & Golden Goose High-Star Platform

#Weeklyvlog #goldengoose #veja #sneakerreview
Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. In this video I do a review of the two newest editions to my classic sneaker collection, the Veja V-12 and Golden Goose High-Star Platform.

Sneakers Reviewed:
Veja V-12 Leather Sneaker, https://www.nordstrom.com/s/veja-v-12-leather-sneaker-women/5558080?origin=wishlist-personal
Golden Goose Sneakers: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/golden-goose-hi-star-platform-sneaker-women/5511616?origin=wishlist-personal

If you aren't already, make sure you follow me on Instagram for vlog outfit details:
https://www.instagram.com/bangela_be/

Follow my podcast too! You can subscribe and listen on all podcast platforms.
https://www.instagram.com/nowthatsawordpodcast/
bunny balmaceda : You need to break in veja for a few days because tongue is stiff and digging on your skin. Tip: put tongue to the side, don’t wear no show socks while breaking it and massage tongue (roll in and out etc) before using it. After 3 days it became more comfortable and I love them now :)
Povrataknapocetak : Hey thanks for the informative review : - ) I also wear a US 10 most of the time, rarely a 9.5 will do but in European sizes that is 41 so you would probably be a better fit for size 41. I live in Europe now and 99% of my shoes are size 41 Euro. So just to let others know as well if they are ordering online, US 9 would be a EURO 40, US 10 is a Euro 41.
Shannon W : Thanks for the review! I am very interested in GG but this review definitely makes me not want to pull the trigger. I am definitely happy to pay for quality however being comfortable to walk in is going to be paramount for a $500 sneaker
Taryn Jones : I had the same problem with my Golden Goose sneakers. Went to the store and they suggested that I remove the insole as they are very thick. I did that and inserted my own insole. That did the trick. I was nervous to remove the insole because I thought it would ruin the sneaker but it doesn’t. It comes right out. All of the Golden Goose sneakers have the same insole. So it’s not the shoe. Also agree with your review of Veja! I have two pairs and they are both very comfortable!
Daldiva10 : You are making me love platform tennis. I’ve been trying to find the right ones.

1988 Hi Star 48 ACMY

Yacht For Sale / 1988 Hi-Star Aft Cabin Motor Yacht

1988 Hi-Star Sundeck
Beautiful aft cabin motor yacht. 2 state-room two head design. Split layout for privacy. Very large aft deck with bar. Room to entertain 12. Large enough for home style patio furniture. Living area has a L shapped sofa bed and a recliner plus bar. Galley forward and down. Very large electric convertable dinette table with room for 6. Large fridge, stove and everything you might want in the galley. Large walk around foward berth with private wash room that has a second door for guests. Aft you will find a full beam master suite with large enough closets to please anyone. Built in washer / dryer combo and a makeup area. Call or e-mail Dale - 239-699-3992 / dalehobgood@gmail.com

54 Hi Star

The Owners cabin at the aft is huge, with comfortable Island Queen bed with. Heaps of cupboard and storage spaces, and enough room to change in comfort.
The ensuite is well designed, with new large walk in shower. The dining area is again spacious with the galley on the port side, has great bench space, storage, refrigeration and gas oven.
The Front cabin has a large queen bed and double door-ed bath room.
Up the stairs to the mid deck you have one of the best outdoor areas around with heaps of cupboard space again, with great views of your surrounds.
The lower deck has heaps or room to fish, store your canoes or jet skies. With a large swim platform through the transom door.
The upper deck has heaps of seating and great navigation equipment at the helm.
www.buyaboat.com.au Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/buyaboat
Tartiminio : Great boat, can you give us an estimate on yearly maintenance costs? ( including write off )

#histar

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,283건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.webtoonisland.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz