SUPERDRY매장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자떡상가즈아 조회 0회 작성일 2022-06-23 12:49:26 댓글 0

본문

That's Why You Should NOT Wear "Superdry" in Japan!!!!

Hi guys I reveal facts of Superdry in this video!
Do you know there is no Superdry branch in Japan?

My English is not that good but I am trying :)
Sorry in advance for my mistakes‍♀️

If you have any question, feel free to ask me down below✌️

Hope you enjoy it and please subscribe for mooooreeee

Click here ✨https://bit.ly/3oVIxsZ✨​ to subscribe

IG: mynameisariyo
TikTok: tomatoariyo

Thank you for your support
Koray Erten : This is exactly like non-English speaking countries using random English words on clothes because they think it looks nice
BeepBoop • : I've worked in the company for about three years now and yep we know actually our old logo had Japanese in it that didn't actually make sense so we got that fixed. The brand is Japanese AND American inspired so that's probably why translation is off, I think the designers were Purley going for aesthetic. But I promise the new seasonal stuff makes more sense! :D
Ralsei Dreemurr : Just to clear things up a bit SuperDry has done this with 100% intent to make it odd on purpose. The makers of the brand claimed that its a common case of non English speaking countries that would often wear clothes with English words that dont make sense. So they have done the same thing using their languages in this case Japanese only to confuse the other cultures
Alex Frank : お久しぶり :D
Your verbal skill really improved! Great work!

I think 自動車 is just what "automobile" translate to when they google it. So maybe they wanted to say "race car," and instead they went with "high speed automobile" because Google translate "race car" to katakana, and they wanted kanji for the oriental appropriation, so 高速自動車 it is. lol
Ken Aguilar : lmao. this just makes me wanna wear this brand more

Superdry One Of High Quality Brand Browse With Me

Superdry is an exciting contemporary brand which focuses on high-quality products that fuse vintage Americana and Japanese-inspired graphics with a British style. They are characterised by quality fabrics, authentic vintage washes, unique detailing, world leading hand-drawn graphics and tailored fits with diverse styling. Such distinctiveness has gained the brand exclusive appeal as well as an international celebrity following.
I appreciate your support. Please like, share, subscribe and press bell icon.
Have a great day.
Khadija's Remix Collection : first beautiful collection❤❤
gg gaming : I love these colors collection and brand.
Spriter Josh 8 : Beautiful shopping items, ang gaganda ng mga jacket. Nice sharing host, enjoy your shopping.
she Kenya tv : Waoh beautiful collection look at the jackets
Sumona London Vlogs : So beautiful collection my dear friend

SUPERDRY REVIEW! DON'T BUY ON SUPERDRY Before Watching THIS VIDEO! SUPERDRY.COM

SUPERDRY REVIEW! DON'T BUY ON SUPERDRY Before Watching THIS VIDEO! SUPERDRY.COM
Hi, today I want to tell you about Superdry. Does Superdry offer high-quality products at relatively low and affordable prices, or is this just promotional information? Is Superdry different from many existing e-commerce platforms, and is it worth buying from Superdry? In this video, we take a look at the store and provide information to help you answer these and other questions. Do not forget to subscribe to our channel not to miss new videos. Also, leave your comments if you have had any experience with this store.
OnceGreatBritain : Their puffer coat for mens is superb, currently freezing in england but with this coat on its like summer
KmoPlaysYT : I like thier jackets the most. I bought a code parka and I came to work with it and everyone was looking at me and complementing me on my expensive looking jacket.
Delta : I really love their sweaters
J Boy : If it's good enough for David Beckham it's good enough for me.
petlla1 : Irritating man's voice.

#SUPERDRY매장

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,982건 11 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.webtoonisland.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz